Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bathroom on a budget

About a month ago I was inspired to make a mosaic mirror. I had no clue where it was going to go. I just chose colours that made me happy and ones that I enjoyed working with.On completion, the mirror subsequently provoked a bathroom makeover. Now HOW could I say NO when I just love overhauling a room.This revamp was slightly different as I decided not to spend much moola and use what I had lying around the house.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketI was amazed at what I could create on a small budget! Okay, so I bought the wall and tile paint, towels and floor mat .......... but the rest was gathered from the home!

1 comment:

mary grace said...

Just shedding my lurkdom long enough to say that I LOVE looking at the changes you've made. It's so inspiring!!!