Friday, April 13, 2007

First appearances are important....... with houses that is!

Okay... so this house really comes short in the "first appearance" category.Driving down the driveway, you do not get that feeling of " I can't wait to see inside". No quite the opposite!
This is what the lead up to the front door looked like in March 2006........



This is what it looked like in November 2006..............................
The roses to the right are full of buds. The wooden trellises break the heavy concrete look!



Below...... was what you saw as you drove through the front gates......



This is a much better reception.....AGREED?


What would this posting be without a pic of my little girl smelling the lavender?

We still need to work a lot more on the house's "first appearance". But that I will cover in another post!

Love Fee

9 comments:

Katie said...

Much better, you've done a great job!

Mrs.Martin said...

I am going to leave my comment here, but all the pics are truly a transformation. I think your home is beautiful. I especially love the crystal blue pool that looks so inviting. I want to come over for Saturday for tennis and a dip in the pool. And the kitchen looks very well done. We have remodeled and sold just a few homes and it really does pay off.

Glass Half Full said...

That is the coolest house!! I love the open concept and wide space.

Anonymous said...

You have really done a great job

Anonymous said...

Love the brick by the way.

Kim's Life said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

You did a great job. I have to admit I am sorely lacking in design ideas for our home...which needs a lot of ideas quite badly. Did you do the planning yourself, use magazines? Just wondering how to go about it!

Unknown said...

Do you use the water coming out of the down spout to water the plants right there?

Or is that just to cover the down spout?

Either way -- it's BEAUTIMUS!!!

Mrs. Breum said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Wow- I love what you've done w/ the outside- looks great!