Saturday, April 7, 2007

Swimming Pool overhaul!

In Jan 2006 we bought a VERY unloved and neglected house. In 2 months we basically stripped it to it's shell, knocked through a few walls, put in a new kitchen, layed new flooring throughout and are still in the process of tranforming it into a beautiful home.
So here is the Swimming Pool BEFORE............









The pool had been empty for 5 years and was badly cracked. Here it is AFTER we fibre glassed it and installed a new pump...............



Love Fee

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow that's quite an amazing transformation! I can imagine your three are out there all the time!

Anonymous said...

its such a beautiful house. I wonder why it was neglected for so long.

Unknown said...

Do you mind if I comment on every post?

Oh My Goodness!!! That is beautiful! I'm sure we could learn to love that too!

I'm just starting at the top and moving down... I can't wait to see the kitchen. Ü